Stac Pollaidh, pronounced ‘Stack Polly’ is a stunning wee mountain in Assynt, in the far north west of scotland. Despite being a diminutive 612m, it’s top is a veritable cathedral of scrambling fun.
- Stewarton Panoramic Print on Dibond £70.00 Price Excluding VAT
- MunroArt Ayrshire 2021 - Portrait A3 Calendar - FREE Shipping £12.00 Price Excluding VAT
- LOVE SCOTLAND #leavenotrace - 55 x 200mm waterproof sticker - 2 pack £1.67 Price Excluding VAT
- LOVE SCOTLAND 'Leave No Trace' Stickers - Pack of 10 £9.00 Price Excluding VAT
- LOVE SCOTLAND 'Leave No Trace' Stickers £1.67 Price Excluding VAT